Sunday, September 19, 2010

Fun Parties by Melissa

Melissa Hargens "THE" Fun Party Girl, Owner
tickleparties@yahoo.com
(501) 339-7101
My website!

I hold parties in: Conway, AR and surrounding areas.

My specials are: My specials are: Book a party with someone who has approximately 13 years of experience. Receive $20 off your order! Become a Brown Bag Party Consultant and make 50% Commission. Hostess Rewards are paid by Corporate 100%. No monthly quota to be met. Receive a website, accept credit cards, and corporate handles ALL orders placed through your website. Receive 20% of your party total in FREE products or purchase your kit! (must meet $250 retail sales to receive 20%) Book a party with me and receive $20 off your order. GET PAID TO PLAY! CONTACT ME TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment