Sunday, September 19, 2010

For Your Pleasure Inc.

Rose Rundell, Director
rosesdesire@hotmail.com
(719) 495-2633
My website!

I hold parties in: Denver, Colorado Springs, Pueblo, Boulder, Castle Rock, and more...

My specials are: For Your Pleasure Parties are fun, FREE & educational! I help women learn more about themselves and how to increase their satisfaction. I can also help get your romantic relationship where you want it to be. Learn how to add spice and excitement to your sex life. I can assure you there will be plenty of laughs and giggles as everyone gets to try out our spa, massage and edible products, touch & feel bedroom toys, and play fun games with prizes! I have been in the business for over 3 years….trust me, you want to see what is in my treasure box. I have many themes available: GIRL'S NIGHT IN, CO-ED & COUPLES PARTY, BACHELORETTE PARTY, BRIDAL SHOWER, DIVORCE CELEBRATION, SPA PARTY, MENOPAUSE! PARTY, SEX IN THE CITY, HUMP DAY (Wednesday) PARTY or create your own theme. FYP has the best hostess program available today. As a Hostess you will receive LOTS of free goodies, Hostess Exclusives, Monthly Specials, and Booking Bonus’s. On top of that I will give you a gift at your party. Our parties are tastefully done yet wickedly Fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment