Sunday, September 19, 2010

Brown Bag Party

Keyna Carson, Advisory Board Member
KC@FunPartyLady.com
(501) 952-0005
My website!
My facebook!

I hold parties in: I hold parties in Northwest Florida and I have team members nationwide who can assist you, if you aren't in my local party area!

My specials are: Brown Bag Parties are Free, Fun, and Educational! As a hostess, you'll receive 20% or more of your party's total sales in FREE SHOPPING! That's double the industry standard. We also offer monthly "hostess-only" items at VERY steep discounts, which you can only take advantage of by hosting a party! Looking for something new and exciting? Pole Parties are the hottest new trend in home parties, and Brown Bag Party brings the pole to you! But why stop the fun after just one party? We're always looking for energetic new consultants to join our growing team! Our consultants earn top dollar in the industry, with 50% commission, a free hostess reward program, and six different types of bonuses! Become a Brown Bag Party consultant and get PAID to PARTY! Just ask for a no-obligation info packet today. Business Kits start at only $89. Better yet, ask me how to get yours for FREE. Contact me directly or at my website and let's explore what Brown Bag Party can do for YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment