Sunday, September 19, 2010

Slumber Parties By Marva

Marva Hinds Munroe, Consultant
marva.hindsmunroe@slumberparties.com
(770) 597-8205
My website!
My facebook!

I hold parties in: Atlanta, Alpharetta, Duluth, Lawrenceville, Roswell, Suwanee and Gwinnett County.

My specials are: Slumber Parties by Marva helps you spice up and put the passion back into your love life. Slumber Parties are the hottest ladies night out parties and a way to bring back some romance into your relationship. Our parties are perfect for so many occasions – bridal showers, bachelorette parties, or even just to have a fun night with your girlfriends filled with lotions, lingerie, and tons of laughs! Host a party and get 20% off of selected items in addition to the your hostess gift. If you have 20 ladies attend your party you will get lingerie for 20% off plus you will get an extra special gift from me as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment