Monday, October 4, 2010

Brown Bag Party

Meredith Griffith, Advisory Board Member
thatpartylady@yahoo.com
(573) 625-1117
My website!
My website!
My website!
My facebook!

I hold parties in: All of Southeast MO and surrounding areas. I also have team members nationwide to help with parties in any area. Just contact me and I will find a rep for you!

My specials are: Brown Bag Parties are free, fun and educational! When you host a Brown Bag Party, you will receive 20% of everything sold at your party in free products for yourself. That's DOUBLE what most other companies offer! We also have hostess exclusives available where the hostess can purchase special "hostess only" items at HUGE discounts! We offer many theme parties including spa parties, Pole Parties, Couples Parties, and much more! Just ask your consultant for more details. What's even better than hosting a Brown Bag Party? Being a Brown Bag Party Consultant! Our reps earn 50% commissions on their sales regardless of how much sales they do or which kit they purchase. Brown Bag Party also pays the hostess rewards for you, allowing you to keep more of what you earn. We have no quotas or territories either. You work when you want, and where you want! You can start Brown Bag Party for as little at $89. For more information, please visit my website or contact me directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment