Monday, October 4, 2010

Brown Bag Party

Laura Fierro, Senior Consultant
casafierro@q.com
(575) 650.2009
My website!

I hold parties in: Las Cruces, Deming, Alamogordo, Belen, Socorro, El Paso,Tx. and Surrounding Areas

My specials are: BROWN BAG PARTIES are fun, FREE & educational! I help women learn more about themselves and their partners all in the privacy of your home! I can assure you there will be plenty of laughs and giggles as everyone gets to try out our spa, massage and edible products, touch & feel bedroom toys, and play fun games with prizes! Our parties are tastfully done and delightfully fun! As a hostess you will receive 20% or more of your party sales in FREE SHOPPING! That's double the industry standard! We also offer a "Hostess Exclusive" monthly special at a VERY steep discount! Only available for purchase if you host a party! Hosting a party is easy - Select your date/time and party theme, supply me with your guest list ( I mail out invitations for you) and have fun! Many party themes available: SPA PARTY * GIRL'S NIGHT IN * DIVORCE CELEBRATION * BIRTHDAY PARTY * VIP DIVA * SEXY HEEL NIGHT * NAUGHTY NIGHTIE NIGHT * BACHELORETTE PARTY * BRIDAL SHOWER * COED & COUPLES PARTY * MENOPAUSE! PARTY * SINGLE AGAIN PARTY * OR CREATE YOUR OWN THEME! But why stop all the fun there??? Become a BROWN BAG PARTY CONSULTANT and earn top dollar with 50% commissions and earn great prizes! We are always looking for fun and energetic new consultants to join our team! Become a consultant and get paid to party! Contact me to receive a non obligation information packet and I will show you how you can get your business kit for FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment