Monday, October 4, 2010

For Your Pleasure, Inc.

Marla Cioni, Independent Business Associate
marla_cioni@hotmail.com
(813) 215-8622
My website!

I hold parties in: I cover the entire Tulsa, OK area and surrounding cities. If you aren't in my surrounding area, please contact me anyway. I make exceptions. If you know someone in any other state who may be interested in hosting a For Your Pleasure show, please let me know. I've met amazing women all over the US who do this.

My specials are: For Your Pleasure Parties are free, fun and educational. As a hostess, you earn 10% or more of your party sales. We also offer monthly HOSTESS ONLY SPECIALS at very deep discounts once your show reaches $300. In addition, we have hostess exclusive items available to you also at an extreme dscount once your show reaches $300 - OhMiBod (IPod vibration) and We-Vibe II (can be used while making love) are just 2 of our exclusive items that you can choose from exclusively as a hostess. We are always looking for NEW energetic IBA's to join our growing team. If you think this might be something you would like to get started in please let me know. Our IBA's earn 40%-50% of everything they sell and you do not have to keep inventory. Contact me by email or phone and let's explore what FYP can do for you. Have a Girls' night or couples party)! KISS!!! Keep it simple, something sweet, something salty - I'll bring the naughty!

No comments:

Post a Comment