Monday, October 4, 2010

For Your Pleasure

Amy Horne, Group Leader
parties_fyp@yahoo.com
(304) 582-8588
My website!
My facebook!

I hold parties in: West Virginia and surrounding areas

My specials are: I do the hottest parties in town that unbury the married and put the sizzle in single! :) We have the largest catalog that has about 1,000 products. My Hostesses usually earn at least $200-250 in free products/discounts. Hostesses have the chance to order hostess exclusives items AND monthly specials once your party reaches $300. We have the BEST company paid for hostess program in the biz. I also do sexual educational classes of your choice along with couples parties and theme parties. If you host a party with me, mention this add and I will add an additional $25 in FREE PRODUCTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment