Monday, October 4, 2010

Pure Romance by Stacey

Stacey Bennis, Director
staceyholmes@pureromance.com
(561) 236-3536
My website!
My facebook!

I hold parties in: Palm Beach County, Broward County, St. Lucie County, Okeechobee, Southeast Florida

My specials are: Pure Romance offers upscale romance enhancement products and a professional, classy, upbeat presentation. Host a Party with me Monday-Thursday in the month of October and receive 25% of party sales back and FREE products PLUS a FREE Gift! 10% back on parties held on Friday/Saturday. I also carry FULL INVENTORY so you take all of your "goodies" home the same night with you! New specials and sales are offered on a daily basis as well as at my parties. Want to become a consultant, host a party and earn your kit for FREE! I do parties all over Southeast Florida and then some! If I can't do a party I have an experienced team of ladies that CAN. Our parties are FREE! Birthday paries, bachelorette parties, suddenly single parties, girls night in parties..Our parties are strictly for women 18+ ONLY, however men can order on the website. I have been a Pure Romance consultant for over 6 years, serving the South Florida area and then some.

No comments:

Post a Comment