Monday, October 4, 2010

Slumber Parties By Heather Bumstead

Heather Bumstead, Consultant
heather.bumstead@yahoo.com
(409) 350-9926
My website!

I hold parties in: Beaumont, Winnie, Nederland, Silsbee, Vidor, Galveston, Houston, and all surrounding cities.

My specials are: Hostess gets 20% of retail sales of the party to use towards her order. Plus a free gift from me, just for being a fabulous hostess. For every party booked by your guest you will recieve a extra $15 (to use for more free products) after each completed party. Get 3 parties booked by guest and after the 3rd completed party you will get your choice of a free toy. Have a party with $1500 in retail sales and get a free toy of your choice. Please contact me today to schedule your ultimate girls night.

No comments:

Post a Comment