Friday, December 17, 2010

Win a FREE Romance Basket!

Thats right ladies, you read it right! Slumber Parties by Melissa Swank is giving away the above basket for FREE!

How do I win you ask?? It's easy! Host a Slumber Party or Tastefully Simple Party between December 10 - February 12 and you will earn raffle tickets for the following: Just for booking a show, picking a date from my "open date card", returning your guest list, outside orders, party sales totals, party bookings, & joining my team. So simple!

If you are the winner I will deliver the basket on Feb 13th just in time for Valentine's Day! OR if I meet my goal of booking & holding 22 parties (including catalog parties) between Dec 17th - Feb 12th I will give away two of these baskets!! One by raffle tickets and the other will go to the hostess with the highest party sales between these dates.

What is included? Everything needed for a romantic evening for two.
All of that for just getting some friends together and having me over! Who doesn't LOVE FREE?

For more details, contact: Melissa Swank

No comments:

Post a Comment